Skip to main content

Court appointed attorney - problems

Location: Gadsden  |  Law type: justice courts, public schools

There was a warrant placed on me for my son missing and having 1 unexcused absence he is a freshmen in highschool..we lost a very important mom..whom helped me everyday for many years with my children..being a year in june..then in feb 2019..i was hospitalized for 11 days seeking help of my family to care for them..i have been diagnosed with tubercolosis..actice TB..i went to etowah county court house..was given a card for court appointed lawyer..tried calling the number..and seemed to be messed up..couldnt get threw to having misplaced the do i go about finding out which court appointed lawyer i was given?? thank you..misty tooley

Quick reply - How to get a court appointed attorney:

If a single parent cannot afford a paid attorney, he or she may qualify for a court-appointed attorney. A court-appointed attorney will serve to represent the single parent, in the same way as a paid attorney. The county family court will maintain a network of pro bono attorneys to assist with child custody cases. Instead of asking a judge to order a change of a court-appointed attorney, a defendant may have better luck asking the attorney to agree to the change.

Requests for court appointed attorneys should be made at your arraignment.The Court may deny your application for a court appointed attorney if the Court determines that you are not indigent and can hire your own attorney, or if you are charged with an offense that is not likely to result in jail time.

  1. Attend the arraignment
  2. Request a court-appointed attorney
  3. Understand the difference between a public defender and a panel attorney. ...
  4. Communicate with your attorney
  5. Report any changes in your financial status
  6. Change attorneys if necessary
  7. Source - How to Get a Court Appointed Attorney: 12 Steps (with Pictures)

How to find an excellent lawyer for your case? Browse our list of lawyers near you and resolve your issue! Compare attorney fees, experience, reputation among clients, and services offered. 

Legal question "Court appointed attorney - problems" has been written 11 months 1 week ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of Gadsden & area of law: justice courts, public schools. Latest answer commented 11 months 1 week ago.
Answering question will demonstrate your legal skills! Write answer now!

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called justice courts, public schools? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of Gadsden and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"Court appointed attorney - problems"

Gadsden justice courts public schools

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy
Enter the characters shown in the image.

© 2016