Skip to main content

Find the best lawyers in the United States

Find and compare lawyers near you or submit attorney profile


If someone claims to know the best lawyer, it does not necessarily mean that this lawyer is also suitable for your legal case. When comparing law firms, you need to consider several factors. These include the field of law and the particular practice area of a chosen lawyer, prices for services (per-hour rates + special fees), additional and premium services, ratings and reviews by previous users, and, last but not least, the method of communication with a lawyer or consultant (personal meetings, communication via telephone, chat, e-mail, etc.). Find lawyer by state/city We are happy to assist you in finding and comparing lawyers in your area free of charge and without any subsequent charges! You will be charged a fee only in the event of hiring an attorney outside this server.


Nowadays, we tend to "discuss" almost all our decisions on the Internet, and legal services are no exception. If you are searching for a good lawyer in your area, you may ask your family or friends. However, if you want to be certain of choosing a real professional in a particular field of law, you will need to read reviews and up-to-date information from actual clients. Rated & reviewed attorneys. Rated & reviewed attorneys We assist you to find and compare law firms in your area by clients' reviews, prices (legal fees), and other parameters. You may search for lawyers by state, city, ratings (based on their previous achievements), as well as by practice area or a particular specialization.


We would like to keep our database of American law firms, attorneys and consultants precise, well organized, regularly updated and, at the same time, completely free of charge. To be able to do this, we need you – users of law firms – to help us to edit and update the existing legal profiles. Submit / manage attorney profile. Submit / manage attorney profile We also very much appreciate your assistance in the Legal Advice Center, where you may actively respond to questions posted by new and often desperate users who are urgently seeking legal assistance in the USA or abroad and do not know where to start and what to look for. Anyone may add a new legal profile completely free of charge, or update the already existing profiles (propose valid changes).


Do you have a question regarding a lawsuit and would you like to know the opinion of an expert in a given field? The free Legal Advice Center is available to you 24/7, every day of the week, both in the form of a free legal discussion (Advice Center) and in the form of a chat with a consultant of your choice. You can inquire from other experienced users and also reputable law firms, as well as from an attorney of your preference. A list of lawyers is to be found in our free database, simply by "filtering" him/her through the search form above. Ask legal question. Ask legal question Do not forget that our legal services (online Advice Center) are free of charge not only for physically handicapped citizens, socially insecure mothers on maternity leave, senior citizens and war veterans, but for everyone who respects our terms of use and good manners!

Find attorneys by type of law (U.S)


Last legal queries - Ask a lawyer a question online

I need help developing a liability waiver for my new llc Need help with a liability waiver and development… contract law attorneys in Fort Collins
Do I really need an attorney for court? My husband put me in jail accusing me of… Criminal defense attorney in Andrews
New We have been making parts for a company for over… Business law attorneys in Anniston
Can a step parent make a doctor's appointment even if other parent doesn't want them to? Hello, Me and my wife are dealing with my baby… Child & family lawyers in Michigan
My son wants joint custody My son and girlfriend have a child together. They… Child & family lawyers in Idaho, Nampa
I need a Pro Bono attorney, please. I live in Beaver county and it happened in Washington county. First time DUI  dui & dwi attorneys in Pittsburgh
How do I locate a reasonable divorce lawyer in Rhode Island Recently my husband of almost 23 years has been… Divorce attorneys in Rhode Island
fax number i need andrew muirhead fax number social security services in Phoenix
Wanting to terminate probation early I was put on a 3 year probation mostly was fines… Criminal defense attorney in Bushnell
Seeking affordable lawyer I am seeking a lawyer for my child custody case… Family law attorneys in Dickson
What If You are on probation and havent had the funds to… Criminal defense attorney in Statesboro
How much does it cost initially to have a child custody/divorce lawyer? I need to get an attorney soon. My almost ex-… child custody attorneys in Broken Bow
Theft of personal property My dog sitter stole various personal items (women… civil litigation & trial law attorneys in Pasco
Do you know whether immigration legal fees and fees such as the medical fees for completing the I-693 forms and necessary vaccines are tax-deductible for a small business? The person is in the process of receiving an EB1-… tax attorneys in Georgia
What is the average cost of a divorce in California Identify things to consider in preparation for… divorce assistance in Danville
Can I file a lawsuit against hospital I fell and injured my ankle. I was sent to the … malpractice law attorneys in New Orleans
need free legal advice In Feb my husband admitted to an affair we… Child & family lawyers in South Dakota
What subrogation rights will a state sponsered health insurance have to a first party insurance settlement? My 17 yr old son was hit by an uninsured motorist… personal injury law attorneys in Missouri
Property & double wide I have a double wide that was my dads he died… probate law attorneys in Coshocton
How can I defend myself against my HOA demanding I remove a window from my townhouse? I received a violation for a not approved window… civil litigation & trial law attorneys in Honolulu
Should I get a lawyer? Was chargered with Elder abuse... A lady and I, helped a elderly man move his… Criminal defense attorney in Sonora
What if my work lays me off while I am injured and under worker's compensation I have been under Worker's Compensation and have… employee benefits & worker... in Hawaii
I’m being evicted because I refuse to pay rent due to sewage in back yard for months and leaks in toilet and tub. Many issues that landlord will not address. The sewage is flooding my back yard. Their are… eviction service in Ashland City
Am I eligable for unemployment if I have a medical disability preventing me from work? I was temporarily laid off, due to Pandemic, from… employment opportunities in Portland
Will having a GAL hurt my case?  I am an adult, and am concerned that this will… Family law attorneys in Colorado Springs
What are your fees for a will and other end-of-life documents, such as a living will? I need to update my existing will, durable power… wills in Ohio
Approximately 30 years ago, when both fo my parents were alive. They held a dinner to be followed with the reading of their wiil... everything was to be liquidated and split three ways, three children. Now both parents have passed. How would I find out I am the youngest of 3 children. The only will I… Child & family lawyers in Hawaii, Honolulu
What would be the appropriate step in responding to the petition letter sent by the opposition's lawyer? My wife passed away last 2018. I am not… Child & family lawyers in Illinois
William D Fickle was a Attorney listed on my Aunt's Trust to take care of her will if her husband passed away. He is deceased? Where do we turn? My Aunt recently passed away. There was an… Family law attorneys in Kansas City

© 2016