I was terminated without notice. Given a letter with the 'at will' policy attached and told I was not a 'good fit'. This was after working for 18 months, submitting information on my boss concerning her negligence, wrongful terminations of others, causing a hostile work environment, misuse of company funds, favoritism, and ignoring the law of Utah concerning employment by ineligible employees to work with direct patient care. I had received 3 raises in the 18 months. one for $2.00 in March of 2018, a 4% in September on my annual review and a Cost of living increase in 2019. I have had no write ups, or disciplinary actions against me either on file or told that I was not performing my job as required. Now what?
- At Will Employment and Wrongful Termination Laws in Utah
- Legal advice on Wrongful termination of employment in Utah - Avvo.com
- Utah Wrongful Termination Laws | WrongfulTerminationLaws.com
- Employment Discrimination - FAQ - Utah Labor Commission
- Employee termination law in Utah - Lexology
- Utah Termination (with Discharge) laws & HR compliance analysis
Browse our list of labor & employment law attorneys near you and resolve your issue!