My Aunt recently passed away. There was an Attorney listed on the Trust, William D Fickle of 6504 NW Prairie View Rd, Kansas City, MO 64151. He is deceased as of 2016 May. My Mom in 2011 was named Successor on a new Trust that my Aunt drew up. but we are not seeing where it says it takes place if the last will with that Attorney on it. My Mom is the last surviving family member of my aunt and has been taking care of her for the past three years. Please advise.
A Family attorney in the United States is a lawyer who assists clients with civil legal matters, such as "child custody", "alimony", "domestic violence" or "divorce" cases. The "family law" candidate should have at least 2 years of family law experience. These experiences may include divorce proceedings as well as child custody and counseling. Browse our database of family lawyers and get a free family law consultation.
- Marriage, civil unions, and domestic partnerships (domestic violence)
- Adoption and surrogacy
- Child abuse and child abduction (child custody, child care)
- The termination of relationships and ancillary matters, including divorce, annulment, property settlements, alimony, child custody and visitation, child support and alimony awards
- Juvenile adjudication
- paternity testing and paternity fraud
- more about family law at wikipedia