If you and your spouse have unresolved "divorce" issues, this obviously means that you both still have some negotiating to do (with lawyer or divorce adviser). There is no avoiding, you and your spouse must be patient and Slowly work through your divorce issues to come to an agreement.
What does a Divorce Settlement Agreement mean?
Are you in the process of divorce? Then you should know, that the settlement agreement is a crucial part of your divorce case. You must consider it's details carefully. Depending on "divorce proceedings" and cirsumstances, your divorce settlement can be referred to as any of the following:
- Divorce Settlement Agreement (basic settlement)
- Custody, Support ,and Property Agreement (family, childs)
- Mediated Separation Agreement (what are the real differences between a “Mediated Agreement”, a “Separation Agreement”)
- Collaborative Settlement Agreement (How Collaborative Divorce Works - family.findlaw.com)
- Separation Agreement or Separation and Property Settlement Agreement
- Marital Settlement Agreement (MSA).
- Property Settlement Agreement (PSA)