Skip to main content

What can I do to get a bond for my fiancee

Location: Little Rock  |  Law type: Criminal defense attorney

My fiancee has been incarcerated in Jefferson County for 5 months. He had a alias warrant on a 2019 paraphenillia charge. Covid happened and his PD after him calling and calling told him to stop calling she would call him when he had a court date. In open court she admitted she did not keep a record of who called and who didn't. She even agreed to the judge keeping him with a no bond. We had her put in a motion to change judges because Judge Guynn knows him and does not like him etc. But the judge said he remembered the incident etc but didn't remember my fiancee. But yet he has turned him down 3 times for a bond.  But the judge said he is not bias. My fiancee has a bond on another charge there. But can't get 1 on the paraphanellia charge. There are literally people everyday coming in with alias warrants new charge and anywhere from 2 to 5 new charges and get a bond and get out of jail. So finally I hire a lawyer with money we didn't have to spend thinking a paid attorney would fight for him and get him a bond. Well that has been a disaster. It has been 5 weeks after hiring him and he still has not gone and talked to my fiancee. After me telling him everything that has happened. It's not like my fiancee is a flight risk. And I even called the bondsman to see if he would go back on his bond and he said yes. He didn't know he was in jail. The judge revoked the bond and won't give him 1. Now I have personally known people and my fiancee tells me about the guys in there that come in with alias warrants new charges and more than 1 new charge. And everyday this judge is giving bonds. So it's obvious the judge is bias against my fiancee. 3 times he has been denied a bond and the bondsman will go back on the bond too. So what can we do about this situation? We just need a lawyer that will fight for him and not let the judge make a mockery of my fiancee and even the paid attorney in court. Because that's not right either. 


Legal question "What can I do to get a bond for my fiancee" has been written 1 month 1 week ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of Little Rock & area of law: Criminal defense attorney. Latest answer commented 1 month 1 week ago.
Latest reviews & rating
Can't believe there are no comments (answers) yet? You can be the first author. Let us know what you think and answer this question.. Write a comment

A criminal defense lawyer is a lawyer (mostly barristers) specializing in the defense of individuals and companies charged with criminal activity. Some criminal defense lawyers are privately retained, while others are employed by the various jurisdictions with criminal courts for appointment to represent indigent persons; the latter are generally called public defenders. The terminology is imprecise because each jurisdiction may have different practices with various levels of input from state and federal law or consent decrees. Some jurisdictions use a rotating system of appointments with judges appointing a private practice attorney or firm for each case. Source:

If you're facing criminal charges (You were detained and imprisoned by the police), You have the right to remain silent. You should remember, that anything you say can and will be used against you in a court. You have - just like anyone else -  the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an criminal defense attorney, you may qualify for a court-appointed lawyer. 

  • How to Become a Criminal Defense Lawyer? -
  • Tips on how to find the right lawyer to handle your criminal case -
  • Various ways that private criminal lawyers charge for their work -

How to find and compare top criminal defense law firms that provide legal aid for DUI and other criminal cases? Search Super Lawyers directory, compare criminal attorneys on Justia or browse detailed Avvo reports on Criminal Defense Attorneys across United States.

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called Criminal defense attorney? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of Little Rock and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"What can I do to get a bond for my fiancee"

Criminal defense attorney Little Rock

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy
Enter the characters shown in the image.

© 2016