Skip to main content

What can I do about - I've been renting a house since April 2018

Location: Hallsville  |  Law type: real estate rental service

I've been renting a house since April 2018 and after two months I told the landlord about my shower leaking they sent out a guy who said it's the knobs they are not cutting off all the way he said he would be back never did  I told them they never sent anyone else so I kept asking still nothing so finally black mold has start in shower and walls I took pics and showed them still nothing again I keep asking so Jan they finally send a plumber who say yes that's mold and the yellow stuff on the wall is from water damage he say the hold shower needs replacing he tell them they say turn off the water to shower so I cant use it I've been asking them since Jan if they are going to fix it they say they dont know the owner haven't said so 3-5-19 I go and ask he said the owner said no shes not going to fix it are renew your least but have you paid the rent , what can i do about this i feel like they never was going to fix the shower but they still was taking my money can you please help and tell me what can i do

Legal question "What can I do about - I've been renting a house since April 2018" has been written 5 months 2 weeks ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of Hallsville & area of law: real estate rental service. Latest answer commented 5 months 2 weeks ago.
Answering question will demonstrate your legal skills! Write answer now!

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called real estate rental service? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of Hallsville and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"What can I do about - I've been renting a house since April 2018"

Hallsville real estate rental service

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy

© 2016