Simple divorce - no property or minors. Debt on both sides, disabled wife.
Quick reply - uncontested divorce in Kansas without property:
According to some surveys and studies, the average divorce in Kansas costs $11,500, including $9,000 or more in attorneys' fees. To get a much cheaper divorce in Kansas, you can start the process of divorce online and minimize the number of legal services you contract...remember, that if both parties agree on all major divorce issues, known as an uncontested divorce, you can keep all the costs very low.
- How Much Does Divorce Cost in Kansas?
- The cheapest way to get a divorce with a child
- The Average Cost of an Uncontested Divorce
- Kansas Divorce Questions - Cordell & Cordell
- How to Divorce in Kansas (with Pictures) - wikiHow
- Divorce papers in Kansas — filing for divorce in KS
How to find an excellent divorce / family lawyer for your case? Browse our list of divorce lawyers in Kansas or near you and resolve your family issue! Compare attorney fees, experience, reputation among clients, and divorce services offered.