Mom has suffered a stroke, very little cognitive skills, left-side brain damage, immobility of right-side, unable to feed herself, incontinence, presently in rehabilitation center. Dad, exhibiting signs of Alzheimer's living in family home which is an unsafe environment. Both parents cannot provide the basic needs of life for themselves. They require assisted care 24/7.
- The Costs Involved With Guardianship or Conservatorship
- Guardianship Fact sheet - Office of State Guardian
- [PDF] Guardian Ship Online Pamphlet
- What to Know About Legal Guardianships & Incompetency in NC
- Frequently Asked Questions about North Carolina Guardianship
- How Do I Petition for Guardianship in North Carolina?
Browse our list of elder law attorneys near you and resolve your issue!