Son was pulled over for not signaling, refused breathalyzer, they searched truck and found cocaine.
Quick reply - attorney for a drug charge?:
If the judge determines at that time that there is sufficient evidence and probable cause to hold you for trial, you will be required to go to a second arraignment for your charges. After the preliminary hearing, the prosecutor will file what is called the “Information.”
- Your first court date. Learn what to do and expect on your first court
- Preliminary Hearing in a Criminal Case
- Deadline for Filing Criminal Charges
- Drug Possession Defenses - FindLaw
- How to Fight Drug Possession Charges
Browse our list of drug charges attorneys near you and resolve your issue!