Skip to main content

should I hire a lawyer?

Location: Destrehan  |  Law type: child custody attorneys

I am seeking any kind of legal advice I may be able to receive on my situation. My fiance and I have been battling trying to get to see his one year old son. The only way the child's mother allows him to see his son is if he goes to her house, which i am not allowed due to the mother's personal issues. On multiple occasions, including text she has blatantly stated how good we are with the child but as soon as she has a bad day or sees us on a date ect. she changes her mind. Unfortunately, she has no real reason to do this and every time we cave in to go see the baby, it turns into a toxic situation. My fiance is 27 and the mother of his child is 28, he is from California and doesn't have much family here aside from mine. The mother is from Destrehan and her parents hold high seats in the Destrehan community and have threatened my fiance with the power they hold. Considering their connections and their financial status, my fiance has lost hope and doesn't think he has a fighting chance against them. He has a good job, he has a vehicle, we have an apartment and a place for the baby to come. He has no criminal record, he in no way wants to "take" the baby from his mother. He would ideally like 50/50 custody, and is still wiling to pay child support. We've tried everything we an to work this out without involving the court but we just don't know what to do at this point.  

Legal question "should I hire a lawyer?" has been written 1 month 2 weeks ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of Destrehan & area of law: child custody attorneys. Latest answer commented 1 month 2 weeks ago.
Answering question will demonstrate your legal skills! Write answer now!

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called child custody attorneys? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of Destrehan and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"should I hire a lawyer?"

child custody attorneys Destrehan

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy
Enter the characters shown in the image.

© 2016