Skip to main content

Should I charge the Mother of the child with senior abuse and retaliation. She had me arrested for indecent obscene exposure with a child at my home?

Location: Las Vegas  |  Law type: Criminal defense attorney

My wife has Als and I need help for her. I hired an agency that provided me with a caregiver.

The caregiver was very attentive and later lost her babysitter. I allowed her to bring her child to work at my home.

My wife died and I continued to employ the caregiver. to assist me around the house.. She assisted me with my adema treatments.

We became close and I invited her to go on a 4 day cruse with me including her 3 year old daughter. After the cruse we started dating.

I was 71 years old and the caregiver was 22. She is from South America so she is from a different culture and race. I traveled and let her house sit for me while I was gone. She maintained the house and took care of my dog in exchange for the room and board. Her daughter stayed with her. When I returned from an extended stay in Tiland they  and her mother were about to be evicted from their apartment. I assisted by paying the rent last September. It was now the middle of November so rater than pay again I moved her and her daughter into my house. Her cousin who was visiting from South America also moved in with us. The three of us went to Maui on a weeks vacation while the cousin house sat. Her cousin went home in late December.

On December 19, 2019, the caregiver, now my girlfriend was terminated because a formal complaint was filled by my grandchildren's mother.

The complaint alleged Senior abuse. We continued to live in my home as a family unit only now I was paying for everything. I defended the caregiver and there was no arrest. I paid for airfare for the child and Mother to go home to South America. over Christmas. The Mother got another job in March 2020. I was now caregiver for the child when the Mother was at work. Since she worked all hours I was often the one to bathe the child as well as feed her and change her and put her to bed. The child would go to the bathroom with the door open. She would also walk in on me when I was going to the bathroom.


Thursday May 27th the Mother worked her 8:30 to 4:00 shift. I took her to work and picked her up. She was in the bedroom with her daughter while I made dinner. After we ate the Mother asked what time it was. It was 6;42. She said she needed to call a cleiant  after 7:00 to see if the caregiver showed up. She expected a call at 7:30 if no one showed up she would have to take the shift which is 8:PM to 8 AM. I took her across town to this pick up shift and she took the bus to her 8;30 shift. The next day she called me to please pick her up at 4:00. The daughter fell asleep on the way home. The Mother said she had a headache. She took her daughter to her room and went to bed herself. I checked on the daughter later and she said her mother was sleeping. We had both been in the sun all morning. I asked the daughter if she wanted to see my sun burn. We went in the bathroom and I took off my shirt to show how red I was. Not thinking anything of it I took off my shorts while she was still in the room and went to the bathroom. Her mother came into the room and asked WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER? I said I was showing her my sunburn. The mother repeated WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER? I again said I was showing her my sunburn. .The third time was the same question only more force full.  I admitted I went to the bathroom.The Mother immediately called the Police. 


I didn't think anything was wrong as the daughter had seen me naked on a number of times. I emptied the dishwasher while the Mother and daughter waited outside for the Police. The Police came and I told them the truth. They in turn took me to the Police station ware I told the truth this time to Detectives. I thought I would be let go but I was taken to jail. I was in jail from 22:22 Friday May 29 until 12:05 PM Sunday.


I have sleep aptnia so I could not sleep at all. I tried to contact my son on the phone but could not reach him. I took the bus home Sunday.

When I went before the Judge to be released I told my appointed attorney that I did not expect that the  Mother would stay in my house. The District Attorney said she spoke to the Mother and she would be staying at her Mother's. The District Attorney advised the Mother to get her things while I was away. She did not , she waited to return for her things when my Daughter could be there.


I made a list of estimated expenses not including room and board or commuting back to when we went on the Cruise. All and all I have spent $17,500 that I would not have spent, had we not lived together. I am of the opinion that the Mother had me arrested in retaliation for my family's involvement in the complaint against her that resulted in her loosing her job.



Legal question "Should I charge the Mother of the child with senior abuse and retaliation. She had me arrested for indecent obscene exposure with a child at my home?" has been written 7 months 1 week ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of Las Vegas & area of law: Criminal defense attorney. Latest answer commented 7 months 1 week ago.
Latest reviews & rating
Can't believe there are no comments (answers) yet? You can be the first author. Let us know what you think and answer this question.. Write a comment

A criminal defense lawyer is a lawyer (mostly barristers) specializing in the defense of individuals and companies charged with criminal activity. Some criminal defense lawyers are privately retained, while others are employed by the various jurisdictions with criminal courts for appointment to represent indigent persons; the latter are generally called public defenders. The terminology is imprecise because each jurisdiction may have different practices with various levels of input from state and federal law or consent decrees. Some jurisdictions use a rotating system of appointments with judges appointing a private practice attorney or firm for each case. Source:

If you're facing criminal charges (You were detained and imprisoned by the police), You have the right to remain silent. You should remember, that anything you say can and will be used against you in a court. You have - just like anyone else -  the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an criminal defense attorney, you may qualify for a court-appointed lawyer. 

  • How to Become a Criminal Defense Lawyer? -
  • Tips on how to find the right lawyer to handle your criminal case -
  • Various ways that private criminal lawyers charge for their work -

How to find and compare top criminal defense law firms that provide legal aid for DUI and other criminal cases? Search Super Lawyers directory, compare criminal attorneys on Justia or browse detailed Avvo reports on Criminal Defense Attorneys across United States.

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called Criminal defense attorney? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of Las Vegas and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"Should I charge the Mother of the child with senior abuse and retaliation. She had me arrested for indecent obscene exposure with a child at my home?"

Criminal defense attorney Las Vegas

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy
Enter the characters shown in the image.

© 2016