My beautiful wife of 27 years is being coerced to put an UNPROVEN EXPERIMENTAL INJECTION into her body. THIS GOES AGAINST OUR RELIGIOUS BELIEFS!!! None of our 3 children, 10, 17, and 22 are vaccinated.
We do NOT, nor have we ever taken any “flu shot”, ever!!!
I am attaching what was sent to her(BELOW), she does NOT know how to answer these questions and we want to make sure she does NOT make a mistake. Legally, how detailed do we need to be? Is this legal? Should she even submit this?
This is an online form she was directed to from here work YRMC(Yavapai Regional Medical Center) which is now owned by “Dignity Health/Common Spirit Health” in Prescott, AZ.
We would appreciate any and all help on this. Hypothetically, how should a person with RELIGIOUS objections to this UNPROVEN EXPERIMENTAL INJECTION answer these questions below, or should they even be answered, and if NOT what recourse should we take?
You can view the actual screen shots(BELOW) in the attached pictures, but here are the actual questions:
- Please explain the religious belief, observance, or practice that prevents you from getting the COVID-19/Influenza vaccine.
- Please describe the specific conflict between your religious belief, observance or practice and the COVID-19/Influenza vaccine. In your response, please identify the specific reasons the vaccine requirement causes the conflict.
- Please provide any information that will help us to determine that your belief is sincerely held. For example, does the is belief affect any other aspect of your life? Please provide any details you feel are relevant.
- Please identify an job accommodation(s) that you believe would resolve the conflict between your religious belief, observance or practice and the vaccine requirement. Be as specific as possible.
And it ends with this:
By signing below, I certify that the information I have provided in this request for exemption is true and accurate. I understand that submitting false information on this request for exemption will subject me to corrective action, up to and including termination of employment. I confirm that my religious beliefs, for which
I seek this exemption, are sincerely held. I understand:
- approval of this exemption does not meant that I am cleared to work without any further accommodations;
- if the exemption is approved, Common Spirit Health will explore and, if possible, implement a reasonable accommodation that will allow me to perform my job;
- accommodations may include continuous masking, frequent PCR testing, additional PPE requirements, and other measures as COVID-19/Influenza and business circumstances warrant.
By submitting this form, I agree to the terms above
She has 10 days and I included the snap shot of the form below.
Thank you so much