Skip to main content

parenting plan/ custody modification

Location: Washington  |  Law type: Family law attorneys

I have an parenting plan divorce decree that was in Lewis County Washington. The parenting plan divided my 3 children up, 2 live with me and 1 with my ex husband. I moved out of state after the divorce. The agreement for my ex husband to have our oldest son was based on assisting him in education and behavior. Since he's lived with my ex he has been failing school and been in huge trouble at school. I need to know how to go about getting custody of him. The other issues is my ex-husband gives me the run around each time he is to have the other 2 kids and im to have the oldest and he never takes the kids for spring break or winter break as its designated in the parenting plan. How do I move forward with fighting for custody. One more issue is my oldest son has stated to me that his step mother miss treats him in comparison to her biological son including discipline.  He has told me of some physical punishments here he is hit with a metal spatula.  I do not have proof but he seems to be on the verge of self destruction.  I want him to be happy and succeed in school and I have not been given the 50/50 in his education which I have given to my ex with our other two. Please tell me what to do and how. I am an idaho resident and have been for 3 years. 



Legal question "parenting plan/ custody modification " has been written 3 weeks 2 days ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of Washington & area of law: Family law attorneys. Latest answer commented 3 weeks 2 days ago.
Answering question will demonstrate your legal skills! Write answer now!

A Family attorney in the United States is a lawyer who assists clients with civil legal matters, such as "child custody", "alimony", "domestic violence" or "divorce" cases. The "family law" candidate should have at least 2 years of family law experience. These experiences may include divorce proceedings as well as child custody and counseling. Browse our database of family lawyers and get a free family law consultation.

  • Marriage, civil unions, and domestic partnerships (domestic violence)
  • Adoption and surrogacy
  • Child abuse and child abduction (child custody, child care)
  • The termination of relationships and ancillary matters, including divorce, annulment, property settlements, alimony, child custody and visitation, child support and alimony awards
  • Juvenile adjudication
  • paternity testing and paternity fraud
  • more about family law at wikipedia

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called Family law attorneys? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of Washington and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"parenting plan/ custody modification "

Family law attorneys Washington

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy
Enter the characters shown in the image.

© 2016