Skip to main content

in PA, is there any way for a financially disfranchised person to obtain injunctive relief in the District Court, and against a State Agency?

Location: Pittsburgh  |  Law type: insurance

Under direct and unmitigated threat of deprivation of all Liberty Interests with regard to my Health Care coverage, I find myself faced with the only options of submitting to managed health care, or in the alternative, opt out of State Funded Medical Assistance (Medicaid) all together.

There are no appellate remedies in this case.

As I have less than 20 (twenty) days to make a decision, TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE!

I am at this time  unaware of whom/what may be moved for an Extention/Continuance/whatever, to insure sufficient time to gather enough information from which an informed decision may be based.

Legal question "in PA, is there any way for a financially disfranchised person to obtain injunctive relief in the District Court, and against a State Agency?" has been written 4 years 9 months ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of Pittsburgh & area of law: insurance. Latest answer commented 4 years 9 months ago.
Latest reviews & rating
Can't believe there are no comments (answers) yet? You can be the first author. Let us know what you think and answer this question.. Write a comment

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called insurance? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of Pittsburgh and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"in PA, is there any way for a financially disfranchised person to obtain injunctive relief in the District Court, and against a State Agency?"

insurance Pittsburgh

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy
Enter the characters shown in the image.

© 2016