Skip to main content

need free legal advice

Location: South Dakota  |  Law type: Child & family lawyers

In Feb my husband admitted to an affair we separated. In May I got a temp protection order since my husband threatened to take kids & wanted me out of the house.  He was upset he wanted my debit card. The judge didn’t grant the PO since he didn’t hit me. Last Friday, we met with a bankruptcy attorney, but he walked out when I said I didn’t want to reaffirm the mortgage.  I plan to move this Friday closer to my work & kids’ school. My kids are not happy with me since I won’t let their dad move back. Someone said I should not move out. Are they correct? My husband has been staying in Rapid. He says he can’t get an apartment due to his credit. He wants me to sign a deed for the house. The house &mortgage are my name & bills are too. I’m hesitant about doing so as he has lied to me. I can’t be financially responsible for him anymore. He says he has money to catch the mortgage up, but I don’t trust him.  What happens if he does pay it? We’re 4 months behind. I was thinking if I write an agreement he could stay there until the house forecloses. I have been so stressed. Can I change the utilities into his name? I think we need a parenting agreement also. It will be awhile before we file for divorce. I need your help

Legal question "need free legal advice" has been written 10 months 2 weeks ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of South Dakota & area of law: Child & family lawyers. Latest answer commented 10 months 2 weeks ago.
Latest reviews & rating
Can't believe there are no comments (answers) yet? You can be the first author. Let us know what you think and answer this question.. Write a comment

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called Child & family lawyers? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of South Dakota and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"need free legal advice"

Child & family lawyers South Dakota

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy
Enter the characters shown in the image.

© 2016