I was involved in a divorce back in 2005. While on a military deployment, our house was sold. I was kept out of the loop on most things related to the sale of our house. I was able to find documents filed within Warren County in New Jersey relating to the sale of the house. It lists Carducci & Moylen [Leonard A Carducci] as the law firm that handled that transaction on our end. I am needing the amount of the proceeds from the sale that was given to my ex-wife. She has never given me my share of those proceeds. I call this law firm and the phone has been disconnected. I am looking for any advice to help me find this information. Thank you in advance.
Quick reply - attorney phone is disconnected:
Hello, thank you for your question related to divorce (2005), military and lost data records of above mentioned law office of Carducci and Moylen.
We have found records related to Leonard A Carducci on portal.njcourts.gov
- Attorney Name: LEONARD A CARDUCCI
- NJ Attorney ID: 264121970
- Bar Admission Date: 12/01/1970
- Employer City
- Employer State
- Employer County
- Employer Phone
- Good Standing Status: ADMIN INELIGIBLE
- Attorney Search - NJ Courts
What does Administratively Ineligible mean?
It looks like the attorney - in this case Leonard A Carducci] - is not currently eligible to practice law in New Jersey for one or more reasons, including failure to pay the annual attorney assessment to the New Jersey Lawyers’ Fund for Client Protection, failure to comply with continuing legal education (CLE) requirements, failure to register with IOLTA or maintain IOLTA accounts, or failure otherwise to meet the requirements of Rule 1:21-1(a). Administrative ineligibility is not the result of discipline, but attorneys who are administratively ineligible are not allowed to practice New Jersey law.
- 5 Quick Ways to See If Your Lawyer Is Legit
- New Jersey Board of Bar Examiners
- Federal Personnel Records and Employment - USA.gov
- New Jersey Divorce Guide
- How to Become a Lawyer in New Jersey - NJ
How can you find out if a law firm (such as lists Carducci & Moylen) is legitimate or closed business?
- Browse and search State Bar Profile. Every lawyer who is licensed to practice law in your home state must be listed in your state bar association's directory.
- Browse our directory of lawyers in the United States or Google
How to find an excellent real estate lawyer for your case related to "closed businesses"? Browse our list of real estate lawyers near you and resolve your issue! Compare real estate law firm / attorney fees, experience, reputation among clients, and services offered.
Whether you are a buying or selling a house, a flat or own any other type of property (single family house, commercial real estate), a knowledgeable realtor attorney may help you. Do not use the Seller's Agent, there are many reasons why to hire a real estate lawyer near you. Experienced real estate agents earn high commissions, but they usually have contacts with mortgage loan brokers, inspectors and others who can make your buying process more comfortable and easier. You should hire the best rated and reviewed real estate lawyer, as these agents have a built-in conflict of interest. A real-estate lawyer should protect your legal rights and the best interests in the transaction. Ever!
- Property lawyers can protect our rights when we buy or sell property.
- Real estate attorneys know very well all of the legal documents that have to be collected and completed on time.
- These agents can accelerate the settlement process and save your money.