Recently my H1B Amendment has been denied. What are my next options? Does my initial h1b gets retained.My previous client from where my H1b got approved is offering my position. If I go back Do I need to do any paper work or notify USCIS. please let me know.
Quick reply: H1B Amendment has been denied
Your status changes to 'out of status' as soon as your Amendment is denied (if you have already started working on the amended petition receipt). At that time, you can maintain the status by moving back to already approved petition. ... Filed for H1Bextension before the i94 expiry date. Source: truvisa.com.
- I got a RFE on my H1B amendment petition
- USCIS NTA Policy Starts Oct 1, 2018 - i485, i539 - H4 Visa affected - interesting discussion at avvo.com
- H1B Amendment Petition Denied. What are the options? - immihelp is an interesting source of information related to immigration and H1B amendement
- Options if H1b Amendment denied for new location - authority
- H1B Location amendment got denied - discussion forum
How to find an excellent lawyer for your case? Browse our list of immigration law attorneys near you and resolve your issue! Compare attorney fees, experience, reputation among clients, and services offered.