Skip to main content

marriage crumbling advice on move out options witboid "abandoment" custody fight in future.

Location: Lynchburg  |  Law type: divorce assistance

Married 7 tears I am wife. We have 2 kids together but also have his older children living with us. His house sms land before we got married..we argue daily we are both miserable.. But at same time care about each other some..but the argue intense.. Not physical yet but intense.. Kids are struggling I am struggling... He has a " hobby" he calls a job I am a correctional officer.. I work long nights since starting work our relationship much much worse..I have tried to do what I could to make him happy in many ways.. I work all time I try to come home and keep house clean and cook I take care of the younger kids and the older ones when home they stay with their grandma a lot now bc she spoils them and the argue at home has gotten worse and bc the younger son is hyper... But when they are at the house I take care of them.. He has told me to leave numerous times he has told me to take kids numerous times that he only wants every other weekend.. He will also turn around and tell me if I leave he will get me for alimony and child support and u won't see my kids.. He has said he don't want the kids but he won't let me have them. He will have a good lawyer.. He can also turn around and be kind for a little while apologize and say he is struggling with some mental illness right now and he will get help to check it out but has said that before.. He gets anxiety and angry on the nights I need him keep kids while I work .. I try to get a babysitter for most nights but some I cannot.. But our son is hyper and a special needs child and daughter 2 so they are a handful I understand.. But at same time i just need him be able to keep so I can work.. Its a mess as far as amount sleep I get due to argue or lack of help... I.. Really do not want this to make him sound like a horrible person.. I just am struggling.. And tryi g find my options he will get so angry that the way he looms and grits teeth and yells and everything is frightening.. He has talked harmful stuff before but never acted on it but makes me want to do all I can to find a sitter since that is the main trigger I try to make him happy all I can but o feel we are getting and of our rope and I don't know how much lo get our entire family can do the up and down or back and forth.. I have my own issues o am not perfect.. I get frustrated upset and overwhelmed I can't keep house as clean or organized as he would want and I have made mistakes but never cheated... I am wondering.. If the time comes to it when we ar e arguing or maybe even not if it is time to leave can I legally do that with the kids.. Can he get alimony bc I left? Do I have a case that looks favorable if we went to divorce if we went for custody? I have been so worried for so long on fear to leave bc I want to help him I meant him to get help and keep him happy and safe but my kids need that too.. And I need some kind of relief or way to breathe too.. But I dear he will get my kids or I will spend all my time giving alimony which if its necessary I guess its ok.. But I just fear fighting him.. He wins everything...what are my possible options.. Thank you for your help sorry for the long story thank you..

Legal question "marriage crumbling advice on move out options witboid "abandoment" custody fight in future." has been written 1 year 1 month ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of Lynchburg & area of law: divorce assistance. Latest answer commented 1 year 1 month ago.
Answering question will demonstrate your legal skills! Write answer now!

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called divorce assistance? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of Lynchburg and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"marriage crumbling advice on move out options witboid "abandoment" custody fight in future."

divorce assistance Lynchburg

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy
Enter the characters shown in the image.

© 2016