Skip to main content

I'm looking to sue my old boss , landlord ,for wrongful eviction ,wrongful termination

I started working for gentleman named Bill in Van Horn Texas I lived in Pecos Texas which is an hour and a half away he told me I could stay on his property and he provided a trailer that utility trailer I turned to see utility trailer into a room and we work together doing roadside services that we would be partners split the tickets in half as far as what we made and I can stay on his property until I ventured off on my own I don't remember exactly what day it is out there in August in August but one morning his daughter pulled up honking her horn and tell me I needed to leave the property I have electricity turned on over there but that's it in my RV was over there she called the sheriff's department and had them remove me from the property and had me trash passed my property is still over there and I can't go get it cuz they told me I had to talk to precinct 3 judge Davis and he had to fill out some paperwork before I could go and ask the sheriff's to escort me out to the property to receive my things I have many things on that property and rumors are being started against me saying that I was I threatened them and that they're scared that I was going to jump the old man and all this just a whole bunch of nonsense really I'm just seeing what I can do or seeing if you could do anything I've looked into some of the Texas laws on eviction and I believe that I was really done wrong very very wrong and they are slandering my name in this town which I didn't deserve and don't deserve any of this

Legal question "I'm looking to sue my old boss , landlord ,for wrongful eviction ,wrongful termination " has been written 2 weeks 1 day ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of Texas, Van Horn & area of law: personal property law attorneys. Latest answer commented 2 weeks 1 day ago.
Latest reviews & rating
Can't believe there are no comments (answers) yet? You can be the first author. Let us know what you think and answer this question.. Write a comment

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called personal property law attorneys? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of Texas, Van Horn and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"I'm looking to sue my old boss , landlord ,for wrongful eviction ,wrongful termination "

personal property law attorneys Texas Van Horn

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy
Enter the characters shown in the image.

© 2016