Skip to main content

If my ex husband is taking me to court to kick me out of the house and I can not afford an attorney is there any way I can get help with fees?

Location: Indiana  |  Law type: Divorce attorneys

My ex husband and I filed for a uncontested divorce which was finalized in August.  I am curretnly living in the house that we bought while were married, but is in his name only, because I am looking for something to rent on my limited income.  He is telling me he is getting a lawyer to kick me out of the house.  I am on a limited income and have no means to pay for a lawyer.  I have been paying the morgage on the home since February of 22.  What are my rights and is there any place to get help??  Thank you

Legal question "If my ex husband is taking me to court to kick me out of the house and I can not afford an attorney is there any way I can get help with fees? " has been written 6 months 3 weeks ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of Indiana & area of law: Divorce attorneys. Latest answer commented 6 months 3 weeks ago.
Latest reviews & rating
Can't believe there are no comments (answers) yet? You can be the first author. Let us know what you think and answer this question.. Write a comment

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called Divorce attorneys? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of Indiana and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"If my ex husband is taking me to court to kick me out of the house and I can not afford an attorney is there any way I can get help with fees? "

Divorce attorneys Indiana

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy
Enter the characters shown in the image.

Indiana advocates and law firms from our database!

© 2016