Skip to main content

if my children were removed from my custody by law enforcement, which I contacted in person while my children were with me in order to report a crime of which there is more than sufficient evidence to substantiate, but it is in spanish, can the

Location: Delta  |  Law type: Child & family lawyers

local law enforcement legally "take custody" from my children based off of the fact that part of the evidence that I am trying to give them at that time was someones meth pipe that was left purposely at my house by someone else, who has been constantly harassing stalking and intimidating my and my children despite the criminal protection order that is in place already, and who had just sent me a text message literally stating t5hat If I didn tcome home and take out the "bad stuff" in my house that I was going to loose my children. Taking into consideration that the person that lleft it there  has managed to manipulate and control every aspect of my life for the past 8 years by constantly putting me into positions where the only option that I possibly had to be able to care and provide for the basic needs for all 8 since they have repeatedly refused to help provide financially if they were not allowed to be afforded a "second chance" again every time I have tried to get us away from the narcissistical torture that person has been inflicting upon me directly and that despite my best efforts and having utilized every resource imaginable to me, to attempt to stop or prevent his ability to do so, including many police reports. Please note that at the first sign that the cop was not in any way shape of form going to even be logical helpful respectful or polite towards me, my 14 yr old son calls my grandmother to come and pick the 8 of them up, because I am asking him to and also because I have already given her the colorado standard form for emergeny temporarty custody for each child and it is notarized and still valid, when she doesn't get there right away he then call my mother which is the last place any sane person would electivly leave their kids, but better than CPS that I was threatened with whenthe cops started being beligerant and making false acusations about me over someones kid running away and everyone saying he was here with my son, which he wasn't and they know that I let them in 11 different times freely and willingly and he was never here, but the cops made a statement that no one would trust "the woman that hid runaways in her house for 3 months" and got mad when I took one step forward without even saying anything when he was already getting ready to go through the car I arrived in and wasn't even in when did so without consent and then because 2 of my smaller children were not in car restrants, which would have been the only way for us all to fit in this particular vehicle and the only one accessible. none of our phones wanted to work here at the house and no other way to get help so I wasn't going to leave any of the kids here alone wither and had not other choice. I only drove about 2 blocks till I found the first cop we saw and then pulled over to try and get help in a situation I was no longer able to ensure control over without possibility of me or my children being harmed physical mentally or emotionall or maybe even all. when I got taken off to jail. my mother and grandmother were already both there and had moved my kids to their vehicles with proper restraints and I asked my mother to assist taking them to my grandmothers house and getting my vehicle moved. I told her not to come to my house with it because before leaving we had heard noises inside and given things that had been poccueeing  along side all of this we tho0ught there might be a possibility that someone was in the house and I didn't want to take any chances since the police refused to investigate..I even stated right them that my grandmother had temp custody forms and asked she care for them until I could bond out, hoping that the following morning I would be granted a PR bond but that if I wasn't, for them to please figu

re o

ut something to get


me out so that I co

uld get a lawyer etc right away to

help with this sit


nd that if

it was needed I had the title to my other vehicle that is larger at my house could maybe be used for security if needed


















 and if that ended up being the case she could take my son to the house and he knew where it was so he could grab it for her since he had the keys...I specifically said not to go to my house so would assume that would mean she wouldn't be allowed to grant anyone else access to my home per the constitution and my son even refused to let her in telling her she wasn't allowed in if I wasn't here to give permission unless she had a warrant, but my mother ended up telling my son that he HAD to let her in

.from my understanding cps didn't show up for atleast another 20 minutes while my kids mother and grandma were told they had to stay there until the lady arrived, then the lady instructed them that they were to drive to my house with her in suit so they could get things for the kids. I got out the next day and go to get my car and kids and am told that I cant go anywhere near any of them or I would go to jail and loose them forever, I told my mother that I didn't care what she was told that she was wrongly informed because there was no court order for cps to take the kids and technically without it they couldn't stop me however knowing I already had one criminal problem at hand now I was not going to be stupid and give any reason for someone to think I was a criminal by trying to argue and take the kids, so I would allow her to keep them with her until someone either showed me an order or served me papers for court or until I had done what I needed to atleast be [rpactive in the other situation......Court was held 2 days later and despite that I wasn't served or even so much as notified as to when and what time I had to keep calling everyday just to see if anyhrting was filed. but I was there...only to have the judge grant a temp custody order AND the filing for the D&N case and it has only gone down hill from there getting worse and them making it impossible for me to even try to comply, lies and sneaky practices....the lawyer I was appointed wouldn't even listen all she just kept telling me basically was that I had to do what they wanted even tho I was trying to ask if we could ask for a dismissal given all the info I had, or if I should send in a response to the D&N summons to atleast have both sides heard since we weren't given a lawyer at the shelter hearing and when I spoke to CPS while I was in jail briefly and asked the charges name of supervisor so I could give to my lawyer, she told me right there that it didn't work that way and even laughed like that was insane, which I know isn't....that I didn't get my own lawyer I had to use one of the 3 on the circuit and the court would appoint one and she wouldn't even tell my supervisors last name, she said that I didn't need it 

Legal question "if my children were removed from my custody by law enforcement, which I contacted in person while my children were with me in order to report a crime of which there is more than sufficient evidence to substantiate, but it is in spanish, can the " has been written 11 months ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of Delta & area of law: Child & family lawyers. Latest answer commented 11 months ago.
Answering question will demonstrate your legal skills! Write answer now!

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called Child & family lawyers? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of Delta and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"if my children were removed from my custody by law enforcement, which I contacted in person while my children were with me in order to report a crime of which there is more than sufficient evidence to substantiate, but it is in spanish, can the "

Child & family lawyers Delta

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy
Enter the characters shown in the image.

© 2016