I am the mother in a ongoing Custody Case for 2 years now. I have no restraining order, no active CPS case I have been going to a supervised visitation center at Pact for over 2 years now. I have a Fact finder on my case and this fact finder had set up additional supervised visits with a private 3rd party supervisor outside of Pact visitation. Neither my attorney or Factfinder had started a reunification process therapy with my 12 year old daughter. This has been delayed for over 2 years now.
I am a very concerned mother and is worried about my daughter being Alienated away from me for such a long period of time. What should I do and where do I go from here?
A Family attorney in the United States is a lawyer who assists clients with civil legal matters, such as "child custody", "alimony", "domestic violence" or "divorce" cases. The "family law" candidate should have at least 2 years of family law experience. These experiences may include divorce proceedings as well as child custody and counseling. Browse our database of family lawyers and get a free family law consultation.
- Marriage, civil unions, and domestic partnerships (domestic violence)
- Adoption and surrogacy
- Child abuse and child abduction (child custody, child care)
- The termination of relationships and ancillary matters, including divorce, annulment, property settlements, alimony, child custody and visitation, child support and alimony awards
- Juvenile adjudication
- paternity testing and paternity fraud
- more about family law at wikipedia