Basically I would like the property I currently reside in, I'm a home maker have always been home with my child he works making $20 an hour or more and is trying to get me to pay him and basically screw me over. It's a little difficult case and I'm doing it by myself and I need assistance in doing the correct form so this issue does not go his way. He is a violent man has history of domestic violence but yet the DA has chosen not to press charges regarding that but there is evidence and regards to that. I don't know if that would help out or not, but there's many details though our surrender this case.
A Family attorney in the United States is a lawyer who assists clients with civil legal matters, such as "child custody", "alimony", "domestic violence" or "divorce" cases. The "family law" candidate should have at least 2 years of family law experience. These experiences may include divorce proceedings as well as child custody and counseling. Browse our database of family lawyers and get a free family law consultation.
- Marriage, civil unions, and domestic partnerships (domestic violence)
- Adoption and surrogacy
- Child abuse and child abduction (child custody, child care)
- The termination of relationships and ancillary matters, including divorce, annulment, property settlements, alimony, child custody and visitation, child support and alimony awards
- Juvenile adjudication
- paternity testing and paternity fraud
- more about family law at wikipedia