Skip to main content

I need a lawyer to defend a partition lawsuit

Location: Miami  |  Law type: litigation & tort attorneys

My ex-friend and I bought a property in 2007. My investment was $ 147,000.00 in cash and my partner financed $ 75,000.00 for 30% of the property's interest.  In 2009 my partner decided to sell his investment 30% of the property.  My brother agreed to buy the investment from him.  Only for the balance of his loan with the guarantee that I retain the right to live and own the property until the day I die.  As we were closing the transaction, Rossanny asked to be listed for the right to be my brother's wife.  I am a disabled person due to my crisis of mental instability.  So in 2011, Rossanny and my brother, during one of my crises, transferred ownership in their name.  In 2013, with the help of my beneficiary representative, I complained to them about the illegality of their action.  They agreed to correct the situation and filed a new corrective title invalidating the fraudulent 2011 title. However, they are now requesting 2/3 of the property in a Lawsuit for Partition.  "

Legal question "I need a lawyer to defend a partition lawsuit " has been written 3 weeks 1 day ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of Miami & area of law: litigation & tort attorneys. Latest answer commented 3 weeks 1 day ago.
Latest reviews & rating
Can't believe there are no comments (answers) yet? You can be the first author. Let us know what you think and answer this question.. Write a comment

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called litigation & tort attorneys? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of Miami and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"I need a lawyer to defend a partition lawsuit "

litigation & tort attorneys Miami

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy
Enter the characters shown in the image.

© 2016