Skip to main content

How would I go about fili a lawsuit against the city of Middletown and or the officers who injured me negligently

Pulled over after turning left and failing to signal in front of police.immediatly ordered out of the car.asked if they could search the car and I refused.they started getting aggressive and I told them I had had several surgeries and could not put my hands behind my back.cop immediately put hand on my shoulder and got more arrogant and rude with me.told me if I cussed again I was being charged with disorderly this point I had not raised my voice or anything.after a few more questions I think I said  it's not illegal to f___ng cuss .the cop picked me up slammed me on my shoulder.forced my hands behind my back tearing out all of the work the surgeon had done.was charged with illegal lane change.disorderly conduct.resisting I need new surgery to fix what they did.i want them to pay for surgery and all expenses incurred due to their negligence 



Legal question "How would I go about fili a lawsuit against the city of Middletown and or the officers who injured me negligently" has been written 3 weeks 4 days ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of Middletown & area of law: discrimination & civil rights law.... Latest answer commented 3 weeks 4 days ago.
Latest reviews & rating
Can't believe there are no comments (answers) yet? You can be the first author. Let us know what you think and answer this question.. Write a comment

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called discrimination & civil rights law...? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of Middletown and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"How would I go about fili a lawsuit against the city of Middletown and or the officers who injured me negligently"

discrimination & civil rights law... Middletown

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy
Enter the characters shown in the image.

© 2016