Married 4 years, no children, no combined expenses, major verbal abuse (on record), minor adultry (unsure what is categorized as adultry but she is willing to provide a statement of events that occurred).
Quick reply - how much is the first divorce consultation?:
You may have many questions about the process of divorce. For most people, the first step in getting divorced is finding the right lawyer.One of the first things you want to discuss is the lawyer's legal fees. An attorney with an abrasive personality may cost you more in fees. Many attorneys will also require an upfront payment of costs that are expected with the divorce filing, including court costs and process server costs. Financial questions will also be asked to determine the level of support that you or your spouse may be required to provide for child support and/or spousal support.
- How Much Will My Divorce Cost and How Long Will it Take? | Nolo
- What You Need to Know about Free Divorce Consultations
- Initial Consultation with a Divorce Lawyer - HG.org
- 5 Things to Consider When Hiring a Divorce Attorney
- Your First Appointment – Ten Questions about Consultations