Skip to main content

How I win the battle

Location: Georgia  |  Law type: Child & family lawyers

I'm from Indonesia. Married 15 years ago with American. 4 (2015)years ago my husband got kicked out from his home at New Jersey (Foreclosure). I bought the house at Georgia 6 years ago(2013) used my parent gift after they deceased, my husband agree to sign agreement at notary public that he will not have my home. My son has ADHD and I sent him to Military Boarding School for 3 years. I got a lot of help from them , I paid $400/month and my stepson doing very well at school combine with medication from Psychiatris I have job as Home Health Aide and I paid for his school and my husband paid for anything else. His net income around $2800/month. This summer my stepson involve with marijuana and smoking vape. He refuse to continue take the medication, run away 3 times, involve with felony theft (the police didn't arrest him) and he want to move to public school. His dad protect him because of the run away. I have 13 years boy (our child together) that always see all the chaos at home and how my husband didn't handle the situation well. He refuses to sent my stepson to the rehabilitation for trouble ADHD. He didn't believe to the medication that  doctor gave (except ADHD med for concentration). All the situation make me feel not safe and panic attack. I'm from Indonesia and I feel for 15 years our married he just using me ( he is white). My job is not stable. One day I have job , the next day I'm not. All the money I earned , I put for family. Recently I just lost my job. And my husband said, you can't afford to pay the lawyer, don't you?

How I win this situation?

Legal question "How I win the battle" has been written 1 year 10 months ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of Georgia & area of law: Child & family lawyers. Latest answer commented 1 year 10 months ago.
Latest reviews & rating
Can't believe there are no comments (answers) yet? You can be the first author. Let us know what you think and answer this question.. Write a comment

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called Child & family lawyers? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of Georgia and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"How I win the battle"

Child & family lawyers Georgia

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy
Enter the characters shown in the image.

© 2016