Skip to main content

How to get a mobile home off my property

   I sold my doublewide mobile home to a lady on May 6,2022, she saw a fb ad from a lady that was listing it for me. She said she needed 30 days to move it. I said that was fine. They split it moved one half and the back end sagged. So they needed another axle welded on the back for support. The welder done it and the mover said it was done wrong, but the welder said he would need more money to come back out to fix it. The buyer said she wasn’t paying him anymore. It’s now going on 90 days since the sel and i have a section of trailer in my driveway, and another in the spot where i am putting my new trailer. I have sent several messages asking when they can get it moved cause I’m going to loose my loan for my new trailer, they’ve done extended it for me once. They needed trees cut to get out of the driveway and i had that done the next day of them asking. Now she says she’s going to talk to a lawyer, she wants her money back. I told her that it was an as is dale it was in the post. In the last couple of months that this trailer has been split apart it’s rained a lot and thier plastic on the two sections has fallen. They have done ripped up the flooring and a few panels of wall have fallen i am guessing from the weather. What can i do to have this removed off of my property so that i can clean the mess they made for example never cut the power lines and pulled my meter box off the pole, didn’t disconnect plumbing so there are pipes broken everywhere. I just need it gone.

Legal question "How to get a mobile home off my property" has been written 9 months 3 weeks ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of Kokomo & area of law: personal property law attorneys. Latest answer commented 9 months 3 weeks ago.
Latest reviews & rating
Can't believe there are no comments (answers) yet? You can be the first author. Let us know what you think and answer this question.. Write a comment

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called personal property law attorneys? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of Kokomo and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"How to get a mobile home off my property"

Kokomo personal property law attorneys

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy
Enter the characters shown in the image.

© 2016