Skip to main content

How do I sue a corporation with a system in place to discredit me

I found a job I love with perfect hours and great benefits. I noticed a difference in how I was reprimanded, versus the other supervisors at work and told my manager that I wanted to speak with the woman, so I can make sure it doesn't affect my work. He asked if I wanted him to do it and I told him I wanted to speak with her so we can just make sure there's no issues. I came in and she started yelling at me and calling me a "typical black woman, always thinking the world's against you" and i told her she couldn't say that at work. She said she's grown and can do what she wanted. My manager called us in his office and she repetitively started yelling the same thing and he did nothing but correct my work she said I did wrong, with a handful of notes in her hand of mine. I decided to record work for several days and she was telling my drivers , in front of me, she's not doing anything for me. She trained me and stopped doing so and even started having groups of employees come to our office to talk about me, my children, who they think i'm sleeping with and how I look like 'crap' with my hair. She told everyone to ignore me and my existence and made herself out to be the victim. I had to get back on medication because my son's father was murdered a month and 2 days after all this started. I took days off that weren't paid because "you didn't marry him" and even had to work his funeral. I am salary and months of my pay has been wrong without being fixed. I have had to get a title loan and will lose my car after this past saturday. I found proof they have a system set up to alter my documents from the past, like my Q1 which is geting info on how I am doing at work, which showed nothing at first,(i have prints) and now it shows info from january , which I thought i was going crazy  because how? I found software that i was reading over that says it is for adding or temporary altering of dates and info and a note showing they intend on changing my own documentation, including a fake log in that's almost identicle to mine, they show a sign in hours before i get to work as me, they show that they plan on terminating me. Corporate HR closed out my case without so much as a call or email back after months of me begging for an answer. I have phone cals recorded of my boss telling me he's writing me up because i have been missing work to to to the VA for my PTSD and anxiety. I don't know what to do but give up and my mental health is declining faster and faster. I also have gotten physical threats of harm at work and have a police report about it. 

Legal question "How do I sue a corporation with a system in place to discredit me" has been written 11 months 1 week ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of Fort Worth & area of law: employment discrimination attorneys. Latest answer commented 11 months 1 week ago.
Answering question will demonstrate your legal skills! Write answer now!

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called employment discrimination attorneys? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of Fort Worth and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"How do I sue a corporation with a system in place to discredit me"

employment discrimination attorneys Fort Worth

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy
Enter the characters shown in the image.

© 2016