Skip to main content
Find & compare more family and hire the best lawyers from Killeen & near you.

How do I initiate my divorce?

Location: Killeen  |  Law type: family

If my spouse is in another Country and I have no contact with him since 2008. How do I go about getting my divorce with his absence? He was in prison and was set on a immigration after his sentencing in 2012. He is now and has been in Mexico since. What are the supporting documents I would need to get my divorce? We do have children in the marriage but I have not received any assistance from him since his departure. I once had a OAG case open but because of him being out of the Country the case was closed. Please feel free to either call or email me.

Thank You,
Jessica Corona

Legal question "How do I initiate my divorce? " has been written 7 months ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of Killeen & area of law: family. Latest answer commented 7 months ago.
Answering question will demonstrate your legal skills! Write answer now!

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called family? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of Killeen and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"How do I initiate my divorce? "

family Killeen

I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy

© 2016