Skip to main content

How do I go about suing a former employeer for both age discrimination and breaking labor laws?

Myself, my husband and our co-worker worked for a company for several years. During the summer months we would usually work 10+ hour days, the guys that worked out back usually put in 8 hours a day and got meal breaks, however, us three never got a meal break. We are not 100% sure, but we think that we may had been being punched out for our meal breaks without our knowledge and were kept working through it. We never saw what our hours were on a daily basis and rarely saw our pay stubs at all. We know some type of labor law was being broken, though. Myself and my co-worker over heard our District Manager, Danny Drogemuller, on his cell phone claiming that "he could go to jail for this."

Not long after that, I was basically forced out and my husband and our co-worker were both fired and we all were replaced by much younger ( I'm 50) employees (20's) that were all getting paid more to do less work. I have filed a complaint with both DOL and with EEOC, but, where/what do I do next?

Legal question "How do I go about suing a former employeer for both age discrimination and breaking labor laws?" has been written 11 months 1 week ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of Milwaukee & area of law: employment discrimination attorneys. Latest answer commented 11 months 1 week ago.
Answering question will demonstrate your legal skills! Write answer now!

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called employment discrimination attorneys? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of Milwaukee and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"How do I go about suing a former employeer for both age discrimination and breaking labor laws?"

employment discrimination attorneys Milwaukee

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy
Enter the characters shown in the image.

© 2016