Hi, I am the natural mother of Malaan, Malaya, and Makayla. This only pertains to Malaan and Malaya. The father (that they've known) is not on the birth certificate; he is not legitimized. My children and I used to reside at the residence with his parents and his sister. I gave his sister temporary guardianship ONLY AT A NOTARY with a goal time expectancy maximum of 75 days. At the beginning of the summer, they came with me. I always had custody. They were under the impression the girls were going to keep living with them. They have been receiving financial aid and government assistance including section 8 and food stamps and still continue to do so, and I'm only aware because I was/am having problems now with registering my children for school.
A Family attorney in the United States is a lawyer who assists clients with civil legal matters, such as "child custody", "alimony", "domestic violence" or "divorce" cases. The "family law" candidate should have at least 2 years of family law experience. These experiences may include divorce proceedings as well as child custody and counseling. Browse our database of family lawyers and get a free family law consultation.
- Marriage, civil unions, and domestic partnerships (domestic violence)
- Adoption and surrogacy
- Child abuse and child abduction (child custody, child care)
- The termination of relationships and ancillary matters, including divorce, annulment, property settlements, alimony, child custody and visitation, child support and alimony awards
- Juvenile adjudication
- paternity testing and paternity fraud
- more about family law at wikipedia