My ex hasn't worked since February 2018, he owes almost 8,000 in child support, I talked with child support and they are seeming like they are at a stand still because they cant file a contempt for him due to no employment, it would most likely be a waste of time. How can I get him thrown in jail for non payment of child support? He babysits for cash but don't pay child support.
- Handbook on Child Support Enforcemen
- Minnesota's Child Support Laws - Minnesota House of Representatives
- Can I Modify My Child Support In Minnesota?
- Child support - Wikipedia
- Termination of Parental Rights Lawyers | Minnesota
A Family attorney in the United States is a lawyer who assists clients with civil legal matters, such as "child custody", "alimony", "domestic violence" or "divorce" cases. The "family law" candidate should have at least 2 years of family law experience. These experiences may include divorce proceedings as well as child custody and counseling. Browse our database of family lawyers and get a free family law consultation.
- Marriage, civil unions, and domestic partnerships (domestic violence)
- Adoption and surrogacy
- Child abuse and child abduction (child custody, child care)
- The termination of relationships and ancillary matters, including divorce, annulment, property settlements, alimony, child custody and visitation, child support and alimony awards
- Juvenile adjudication
- paternity testing and paternity fraud
- more about family law at wikipedia