As previously said, i don’t know anything about what happen to my family. They won’t tell me nothing please give me a call 747 217 9464 I’m Carlos.
Quick reply - last will, trust, probate - do you inherit something?:
If you die without a will in California, your assets will go to your closest relatives (family). On the government website, there are detailed information related to probate, estate taxes, death tax, on how to collect life insurance or pay on death accounts. If your father had a proper estate plan, then his will / revocable living trust will control the disposition of all assets.
- Well, you live in California, right? Please visit the county court in the county where your father's will was probated.
- Visit your state's unclaimed property database and conduct a search under your father's name.
- Contact the executor of your father's estate.
- Contact the administrator of your father's estate if he died without a will.
- Source: legalzoom, wills and trust - more info and detailed article
- Intestate Succession in California | Nolo
- Wills, Estates, and Probate - probate_selfhelp - California Courts
- How to Find Out if My Father Left Me Any Assets | LegalZoom
- What Happens When a Person Dies Without a Will?
How to find an excellent probate (wills and trust attorney) lawyer for your case? Browse our list of probate law attorneys near you and resolve your probate issue! Compare attorney fees, experience, reputation among clients, and services offered.