My fiance had got two charges in April got out on bond well he received another charge and he received a letter for motion to revoke well it got contiunedand then the judge said the stipulation to his bond was no contact with me what so ever or he would go back to jail and I just want to know how that was possible if I had nothing to do with his original charge.
- You Have the Right to Stay Out of Jail - Online Paralegal Programs
- Going to court as the accused :: Justice
- Exploring the No-Contact Orde
- How to Lift a Restraining Order - HG.org
- What Happens When Someone Violates a Court Order?
- What Happens After the Temporary Order?
- Restraining Orders and Domestic Violence
- How to Avoid Jail at Sentencing
Browse our list of Criminal defense lawyers near you and resolve your issue!
A criminal defense lawyer is a lawyer (mostly barristers) specializing in the defense of individuals and companies charged with criminal activity. Some criminal defense lawyers are privately retained, while others are employed by the various jurisdictions with criminal courts for appointment to represent indigent persons; the latter are generally called public defenders. The terminology is imprecise because each jurisdiction may have different practices with various levels of input from state and federal law or consent decrees. Some jurisdictions use a rotating system of appointments with judges appointing a private practice attorney or firm for each case. Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_defense_lawyer
If you're facing criminal charges (You were detained and imprisoned by the police), You have the right to remain silent. You should remember, that anything you say can and will be used against you in a court. You have - just like anyone else - the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an criminal defense attorney, you may qualify for a court-appointed lawyer.
- How to Become a Criminal Defense Lawyer? - wikihow.com
- Tips on how to find the right lawyer to handle your criminal case - nolo.com
- Various ways that private criminal lawyers charge for their work - nolo.com
How to find and compare top criminal defense law firms that provide legal aid for DUI and other criminal cases? Search Super Lawyers directory, compare criminal attorneys on Justia or browse detailed Avvo reports on Criminal Defense Attorneys across United States.