Skip to main content

how can a judge tell the man to pay $7,000 a month ($4000 alimony and $3000 childsupport). This leaves him pennyless.

Location: Des Moines  |  Law type: Divorce attorneys

I'm writing in regards to my son. He is working 7 days a week to pay his wife alimony and child support $7,000 a month, since January 2021. 

He has been working on the road,  even before they were married. Their first child was born before they were married in 2004 and she has even told him that this child is not his. Can he get out of paying child support for this one? They have 2 other children. She is capable of working. They have been married since April 2014. 

He cannot afford this. His current attorney isn't even fighting for him. I'm going to have to sell my house and be homeless, to keep him out of jail. 

He filed for divorce because she beats the oldest child and she has been cheating on him. She cleaned out his checking account as well.

Legal question "how can a judge tell the man to pay $7,000 a month ($4000 alimony and $3000 childsupport). This leaves him pennyless." has been written 1 month 3 weeks ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of Des Moines & area of law: Divorce attorneys. Latest answer commented 1 month 3 weeks ago.
Latest reviews & rating
Can't believe there are no comments (answers) yet? You can be the first author. Let us know what you think and answer this question.. Write a comment

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called Divorce attorneys? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of Des Moines and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"how can a judge tell the man to pay $7,000 a month ($4000 alimony and $3000 childsupport). This leaves him pennyless."

Des Moines Divorce attorneys

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy
Enter the characters shown in the image.

© 2016