Mother is in a nursing rehab center. She has been there for about 3 months. She stopped improving and Medicare stopped paying for her room and board at the rehab center. She is paying private funds. Because of her bank assets, she doesn't currently qualify for Medicaid until her balances get lower. I would like to try to qualify my mom for Medicaid and still save what funds she still has in the bank. We paid for February and now March. Her money will not last very long. Would also like to know how much does this process cost?
Quick reply to Medicaid query:
- Receiving an Inheritance and Medicaid Preservation
- Top 5 Strategies for Protecting Your Money from Medicaid
- Safe Ways to Spend Down Your Assets to Qualify for Medicaid
- How to Shelter Assets from Nursing Home Care Costs
- Medicaid Coverage of Nursing Home Care in 2018
- Assets You Can Have and Still Qualify for Medicaid
- Your Final Expense Insurance Could Be Taken By Nursing Homes
Browse our list of elder law attorneys near you and resolve your issue!