Skip to main content

guardiaship of grandchild

Location: Rockingham  |  Law type: Child & family lawyers

We have been given guardianship with a secondary plan of adoption of our granddaughter.  Our question is in regards to school.  Our granddaughter receives speech therapy through school, and the school is telling us that the mother has the right to attend and be a part of the IEP for our granddaughter. even though we have guardianship as stated above.  The only thing the mother has is supervised visits once a month for 2 hours, to be supervised by us.  We have told the school we do not want the mom there and the school states that in order for them to be compliant with the law, they have to have the mother there.  But we have guardianship with secondary plan of adoption. so do we have to aloow the mother to be there?

Legal question "guardiaship of grandchild" has been written 5 months ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of Rockingham & area of law: Child & family lawyers. Latest answer commented 5 months ago.
Answering question will demonstrate your legal skills! Write answer now!

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called Child & family lawyers? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of Rockingham and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"guardiaship of grandchild"

Child & family lawyers Rockingham

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy

© 2016