Laura Wyrosdick, in Enterprise, AL, used to be our lawyer some three or so years ago. She made up wills for my wife and me. Now I am unable to reach her, as the telephone numbers I found on the internet are no longer in service. If she is still in practice in Alabama, near Enterprise, I could use help in locating her, as I want to change my and my wife's will. Failing that, I'd appreciate a recommendation of a lawyer who might help. My wife is in a nursing home for health and rehabilitation (physical therapy, etc.), has end-stage kidney disease and dementia.
A Family attorney in the United States is a lawyer who assists clients with civil legal matters, such as "child custody", "alimony", "domestic violence" or "divorce" cases. The "family law" candidate should have at least 2 years of family law experience. These experiences may include divorce proceedings as well as child custody and counseling. Browse our database of family lawyers and get a free family law consultation.
- Marriage, civil unions, and domestic partnerships (domestic violence)
- Adoption and surrogacy
- Child abuse and child abduction (child custody, child care)
- The termination of relationships and ancillary matters, including divorce, annulment, property settlements, alimony, child custody and visitation, child support and alimony awards
- Juvenile adjudication
- paternity testing and paternity fraud
- more about family law at wikipedia