Skip to main content

Do you help with federal workers' compensation cases?

Location: Tacoma  |  Law type: federal law attorneys

Hurt while working for the US Forest Service/Umpqua National Forest/Roseburg, OR on 10/9/2017 (double hernia), hired as an "AD" Driver during the 2017 fire season. I'm a federal retiree, receive SSA and have been supplementing my retirement income driving during fire season since 2012. My injury was accepted by the UD Forest Service and US DOL/OWCP. I finished the 2017 fire season w/o missing any time and started working again on 7/13/18 when called back and worked until 8/19/18, I had surgery on 8/20/18. As far as I know all my medical bills have been paid for by the federal government, but have not received any loss of wage. I have completed all requested paperwork, including CA-7's every two weeks. I have not been denied loss of wage, but have not received loss of wage. My forest service and DOL/OWCP claims representative(s) have changed frequently with both agencies do not communicate with me. I would like to receive loss of wage from my surgery date of 8/20/18 to an acceptable date earning what I was making prior to my surgery (2 weeks prior would be acceptable) and a scheduled award for my injury and any other entitlements or compensations due. Please advise if you or someone can help. Thank you, Gary Benson

Legal question "Do you help with federal workers' compensation cases?" has been written 5 months 2 weeks ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of Tacoma & area of law: federal law attorneys. Latest answer commented 5 months 2 weeks ago.
Answering question will demonstrate your legal skills! Write answer now!

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called federal law attorneys? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of Tacoma and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"Do you help with federal workers' compensation cases?"

federal law attorneys Tacoma

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy

© 2016