We have retired and moved from New Jersey to Florida. Wills prepared in New Jersey in June of 2016. They incorporate trust agreements for our two adult kids. Do we (me and my wife) need to revise our Last Will and Testaments?
Quick reply - moving to another state, is my last will still valid?
- Moving to a New State? Take a Look at Your Estate Plan | Nolo
- Is My Will Still Valid If I Move to Another State? - Elder Law Answers
- Last Will and Testament FAQ - United States
- Effect To Will When Moving to A Different State
- Do I Need to Update My Estate Planning Documents - if i move to another US state?
Browse our list of estate/will planning lawyers near you and resolve your issue!