Skip to main content

Closed case with child protection service

Location: Louisiana  |  Law type: Family law attorneys Commented 1x

We been done wrong by child protection service. Our case is closed. Baby adopted out. We been done unjustly.we wanted the baby the biological family did from the beginning. CPS held back information from us and did everything to make the mother fail and she was doing good at first. My whole family is so stressed out because of this. His the baby's uncle got to see him maybe two times when he was born and in court.we need a lawyer that's not scared to stand up to CPS.

Legal question "Closed case with child protection service" has been written 1 year 6 months ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of Louisiana & area of law: Family law attorneys. Latest answer commented 1 year 6 months ago.
Latest reviews & rating
Last answer by Casey Prevost (review)  |  Written  1 year 6 months ago
Written by Casey Prevost (review) Tue, 05/19/2020 - 04:56 Want my grandson back home with his biological family that got cheated out of having him cause they wanted to adopt him out instead…

A Family attorney in the United States is a lawyer who assists clients with civil legal matters, such as "child custody", "alimony", "domestic violence" or "divorce" cases. The "family law" candidate should have at least 2 years of family law experience. These experiences may include divorce proceedings as well as child custody and counseling. Browse our database of family lawyers and get a free family law consultation.

  • Marriage, civil unions, and domestic partnerships (domestic violence)
  • Adoption and surrogacy
  • Child abuse and child abduction (child custody, child care)
  • The termination of relationships and ancillary matters, including divorce, annulment, property settlements, alimony, child custody and visitation, child support and alimony awards
  • Juvenile adjudication
  • paternity testing and paternity fraud
  • more about family law at wikipedia

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called Family law attorneys? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of Louisiana and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"Closed case with child protection service"

Family law attorneys Louisiana

Written by Casey Prevost (review)
Tue, 05/19/2020 - 04:56

Want my grandson back home with his biological family that got cheated out of having him cause they wanted to adopt him out instead

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy
Enter the characters shown in the image.

© 2016