We been done wrong by child protection service. Our case is closed. Baby adopted out. We been done unjustly.we wanted the baby the biological family did from the beginning. CPS held back information from us and did everything to make the mother fail and she was doing good at first. My whole family is so stressed out because of this. His the baby's uncle got to see him maybe two times when he was born and in court.we need a lawyer that's not scared to stand up to CPS.
A Family attorney in the United States is a lawyer who assists clients with civil legal matters, such as "child custody", "alimony", "domestic violence" or "divorce" cases. The "family law" candidate should have at least 2 years of family law experience. These experiences may include divorce proceedings as well as child custody and counseling. Browse our database of family lawyers and get a free family law consultation.
- Marriage, civil unions, and domestic partnerships (domestic violence)
- Adoption and surrogacy
- Child abuse and child abduction (child custody, child care)
- The termination of relationships and ancillary matters, including divorce, annulment, property settlements, alimony, child custody and visitation, child support and alimony awards
- Juvenile adjudication
- paternity testing and paternity fraud
- more about family law at wikipedia