Skip to main content

Can you help me file an appeal in my custody case? (Parental Alienation by ex (father)

Location: Yulee  |  Law type: child custody attorneys

Hi there. I filed a case with district 4, Nassau County- to modify my timesharing agreement after my ex was not allowing me to see my daughter during my allotted visitation. He cut off all contact with me and I was unable to meet with my daughter or see her at all without threats from him. He tried to get an injunction against me, it failed completely. Today we had our hearing and the judge did not even seem to be familiar with our docket. Despite me filing the petition for modification, and a contempt of court due to the alienation both my daughter and I have been put through, my time was DECREASED! The whole Zoom case lasted only 30 minutes and when my ex accused me of being a drug user and neglecting our daughter- despite having no evidence- the judge ruled in his favor and I've now been made to take a follicle test as well as had my timeshare cut in HALF. How is it that a mother with a career, no history or arrests, who WANTS to see her child and actively petitioned to get the timesharing updated 50/50 as well as hold my ex in contempt for violating the court's ruling- is the one who is being punished and held away from my daughter. The judge did not have any familiarity with the case, and would not listen to me about the previous domestic violence case I have with my husband which resulted in an injunction against him, as well as 6 months probation. It is already hard enough trying to work my way through the hoops of the system on my own without incompetency clouding the courtroom. The judge is named Lester Bass. Also, not completely sure on the legality- but there was no court reporter. They considered the zoom recording to be good enough. I was under the impression that a live transcript was necessary. I'm in extreme desperation. I want my daughter back and I want to escape the alienation and fear my ex has been able to use against me in manipulation. I will not be a victim. My partner is a previous investigative journalist and we're planning on contacting the state attorney as well as the DOJ and bar association. I'd like to file an appeal as quickly as possible. This is not over. I'm not rich, but I will work with you all the way. I have done a lot of the leg work and my case is neatly compiled- and I've done 100's of hours of research. I never misfiled a motion, or acted out of turn in the court. I've followed the book and I'm beginning to suspect there is gender discrimination involved. My ex does not have a lawyer. I've spoken and consulted with ex DCF agents, lawyers, victims advocates, and counselors all of whom actively stated that I should have no issue acquiring 50/50 custody due to the strength of my case. I was honestly shocked today at how the proceedings went. Please someone assist me if possible. -Elizabeth Moses


Links included: (Me) Mother: Parenting Plan, Supplemental Petition, Motion for Civil Contempt


I have zip files and pdfs/jpgs of all necessary court docs needed to familiarize oneself with the case. 


Legal question "Can you help me file an appeal in my custody case? (Parental Alienation by ex (father)" has been written 3 days 23 hours ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of Yulee & area of law: child custody attorneys. Latest answer commented 3 days 23 hours ago.
Latest reviews & rating
Can't believe there are no comments (answers) yet? You can be the first author. Let us know what you think and answer this question.. Write a comment

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called child custody attorneys? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of Yulee and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"Can you help me file an appeal in my custody case? (Parental Alienation by ex (father)"

child custody attorneys Yulee

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy
Enter the characters shown in the image.

© 2016