Skip to main content

Can my husband sue dentist that extracted his tooth and removing a crown as he experienced disturbing and suffering during procedure?

Location: Quincy  |  Law type: malpractice law attorneys

My husband is consideration suing the dentist that treated him in extracting a tooth which was a bad experience. The dentist butchered his gum, carving out a big hole that he now is uncomfortable living with.

Quick answer and related links:

  • When a trip to the NHS dentist leaves your teeth in worse shape
  • With the help of the Dental Law Partnership, he successfully sued his dental practice for dental negligence, but is still struggling with chronic pain...
  • Can I Sue a Dentist? | LegalMatch Law Library
  • When suing a dentist for medical malpractice, the injured party (the plaintiff) must prove damages...
  • Suing for crown failure? - Injury Claim Coach
  • Last year I initially went to Dentist A for an examination of my teeth. Upon inspection he told me my back molar had decay and would need a crown. Doing this was supposed to save the nerve and avoid having to do a root canal. Fast forward to a little over a year, at which point I’ve changed dentists because I didn’t feel comfortable with Dentist A and felt his office could be committing insurance fraud as well...

Very similar questions - just ask your own

  • Can I sue my Dentist for Negligence? 
  • Can I Sue a Dentist for Medical Malpractice? 
  • How to Really Win a Dental Malpractice Lawsuit?
  • Can I File a Dentistry Malpractice Lawsuit?
  • Have You Suffered from Dental Malpractice?
  • Can you sue a dentist for medical negligence? 
  • Have You Suffered from Dental Malpractice? 
  • Can I Sue My Dentist? | Claim Compensation for Dental Negligence!
  • Things You Need to Sue a Negligent Dentist for Malpractice.
Legal question "Can my husband sue dentist that extracted his tooth and removing a crown as he experienced disturbing and suffering during procedure?" has been written 5 months 2 weeks ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of Quincy & area of law: malpractice law attorneys. Latest answer commented 5 months 2 weeks ago.
Answering question will demonstrate your legal skills! Write answer now!

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called malpractice law attorneys? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of Quincy and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"Can my husband sue dentist that extracted his tooth and removing a crown as he experienced disturbing and suffering during procedure?"

malpractice law attorneys Quincy

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy

© 2016