I entered the US on F1 visa and I’m currently on OPT with EAD expiring in Jul 2020. I also have an F2B with a priority date of Jan 2010.
1. Assuming on Apr 2020, Table 4B: Dates for Filing shows Jan 2010 for my category & country and the same guidelines as per Dec 2019 visa bulletin applies (https://www.uscis.gov/visabulletininfo) is my understanding correct that I may file for Adjustment of Status on Apr 2020?
2. If yes, can I lawfully stay in the US while my I-485 is pending even after my OPT expires?
3. What happens to my current EAD (from OPT)? Can I continue working for my current employer?
4. Can I concurrently file for another EAD with my I-485? Will it be a new EAD application or a renewal/extension? Will it invalidate my current EAD?
5. If I concurrently file for an Advanced Parole and decide to travel while my I-485 is pending, can I re-enter the US in Sep 2020? By this date, my OPT is expired. Assuming my AP has been approved, will it be enough to re-enter? Or do I need a visa? Since I can’t use my F1 anymore, will a B1/B2 visa be acceptable?
Thank you very much for all your help!