I was overwhelmed in 2018 when I was fired from my job and I was so in shock and overcome with depression, anxiety, PTSD could not sleep nor function. As a result I spiraled just wanting to disappear and during this time I had withdrawn monies from my 401 to keep the household going with my 2 kids and wife. Then my wife didnt understand no cared about my mental state she kicked me out since her dad had bought her the house and I was left to reside at my parents. I signed just to get her out of my face but now as I look back and am starting to come out of it thanks to therapy and a strong will. She is greedy who has more $ than me yet she bleeds me dry. I am now looking for work but its a hard market for a 50 year old. Cant I fight to make this fair. She has it all.
A Family attorney in the United States is a lawyer who assists clients with civil legal matters, such as "child custody", "alimony", "domestic violence" or "divorce" cases. The "family law" candidate should have at least 2 years of family law experience. These experiences may include divorce proceedings as well as child custody and counseling. Browse our database of family lawyers and get a free family law consultation.
- Marriage, civil unions, and domestic partnerships (domestic violence)
- Adoption and surrogacy
- Child abuse and child abduction (child custody, child care)
- The termination of relationships and ancillary matters, including divorce, annulment, property settlements, alimony, child custody and visitation, child support and alimony awards
- Juvenile adjudication
- paternity testing and paternity fraud
- more about family law at wikipedia