Skip to main content

Can i be held responsible for an court appearance if I'm incarcerated in another county from the county that issue a subpoena.

I were subpoena a child support letter in jail for me to go before the judge.During my wait for transfer on others offenses in the county jail where my offense were committed. I were transferred to another facility to complete my confinement and court came about and i didn't go. How could i be held responsible for my own transportation. Due to my case after i were released from prison i were subpoena to be in court now common sense should leave someone aware that a mistake has been made.Court cases and my where about i don't forget So i attended court that morning which it was held. Some how a court order was established without a D.N.A test I ; Carlos ask for D.N.A for the two children that was added to my child support case. I were only aware of one child at the time of my case. For facts i were incarcerated during the time the custodian parent was conceiving her third child we had no involvement but, I'm still paying child support for her: thats fraud and the alleged father isn't doing his part of being a dad. But anyway in court that day i was charge 1000 dollars plus twenty-five extra dollars and my rights were violated as a citizen. Am i entitled to any of additional compensation.I have been evaluated and diagnosed mental problem.

Legal question "Can i be held responsible for an court appearance if I'm incarcerated in another county from the county that issue a subpoena." has been written 2 years 4 months ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of Georgia & area of law: discrimination & civil rights law.... Latest answer commented 2 years 4 months ago.
Answering question will demonstrate your legal skills! Write answer now!

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called discrimination & civil rights law...? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of Georgia and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"Can i be held responsible for an court appearance if I'm incarcerated in another county from the county that issue a subpoena."

discrimination & civil rights law... Georgia

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy

© 2016