Skip to main content
Find & compare more Child & family lawyers and hire the best lawyers from West Palm Beach & near you.

Attorney back filing on me dont summit information to courts

Visitation 3 yrs open case father refused judge was to talk to child school was forbidden to allow child phone contact with judge father has council and allowed 30 days new one why? Im one not seeing her then father just ot dui child in car no where to live no job and abandoned  child no phone call since court in court lies 1750 wk 100hrs owes rear support 47k intrest 98k 1st child mansipated do to mental and same as now mother kept away she 24 yrs old and tect message and video give to attorney knowly put child at risk shows me motion files another judge order assessment never summits completion to courts father was told 2 diff time to conrol himself by judge he told if up to him mother will never see child tells child she a trouble one cause his mother stress and needs to live with drug addict family ect when he is one cause all stress and out of control hes a narcissistic who law rules dont apply and cant be trusted to tell truth under oath

Legal question "Attorney back filing on me dont summit information to courts" has been written 10 months 4 weeks ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of West Palm Beach & area of law: Child & family lawyers. Latest answer commented 10 months 4 weeks ago.
Answering question will demonstrate your legal skills! Write answer now!

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called Child & family lawyers? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of West Palm Beach and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

"Attorney back filing on me dont summit information to courts"

Child & family lawyers West Palm Beach

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy

© 2016