Skip to main content

"Appealing a Custody Case"

Location: Roanoke  |  Law type: child custody attorneys

I'm sorry I have to explain the situation before I ask for advice. Please bear with me me.....

My x husband is a deadbeat at b n a dad n was the same way b n a husband. I finally left him n 2012 taking our kids w me cuz he put his hands on me n front of them. They were 11 & 1. He never really spent anytime w them, long story short all these years later of both boys having hatred towards their dad, I got the oldest thru high school n graduated, now mind u both boys sayuns they want nothing to do with him. Oldest moves out of my house and n w dad on his 18th birthday, then I have CPS beating my door down n 2018 well n 2016 I was a drug addict and sent boys w their dad to get myself sober he has them 2 1/2 weeks  calls me up fussing them like dogs, I go to ga n get them now back to present I started dating a guy n June of last year and he got a drug charge n Oct of the same poison I was addicted to n 2016. So x husband takes me to court for custody of our youngest and gets him that day, they say they question my "stability" also put a no contact order n place w my son n the guy I was c n . Ok here's the question, As long as I'm associating with the guy I was c n and trying to get son back,......

Will they give my son back? I'm trying to prove a point to the guy I broke up w cuz my son is #1 n most important.

Quick reply:

Browse our list of child custody attorneys near you and resolve your issue!

Legal question ""Appealing a Custody Case"" has been written 5 months 2 weeks ago. Demonstrate your legal skills and willingness to help and answer right now! Issue is related to the location of Roanoke & area of law: child custody attorneys. Latest answer commented 5 months 2 weeks ago.
Answering question will demonstrate your legal skills! Write answer now!

Respond to legal question!

Do you know the answer to a legal question that is related to the field of law called child custody attorneys? If you believe that you can advise the inquirer – in even the slightest way – do not hesitate and share your opinion in the comment section. This contribution concerns the location of Roanoke and, therefore, it is important to post only comments that are relevant to this location. Do you have a similar or a different legal inquiry? Select the correct category, fill in all the required fields, and submit your post.
accident & property damage attorneys accountants-certified public administrative & governmental law... admiralty & maritime law attorneys adoption law attorneys adoption services attorneys antitrust law attorneys appellate practice attorneys arbitration & mediation attorneys arbitration services asbestos & chemical law attorneys automobile accident attorneys bankruptcy law attorneys bankruptcy services business litigation attorneys child custody attorneys child support collections civil litigation & trial law attorneys collection agencies collection law attorneys commercial law attorneys construction law attorneys consumer law attorneys contract law attorneys copying & duplicating service corporation & partnership law attorneys credit & debt counseling Criminal defense attorney disability services discrimination & civil rights law... divorce assistance divorce attorneys domestic violence attorneys drug charges attorneys dui & dwi attorneys employment discrimination attorneys family law attorneys federal law attorneys financial services franchise law attorneys general practice attorneys government offices immigration law attorneys insurance attorneys international law attorneys labor & employment law attorneys medical law attorneys medical malpractice attorneys paralegals patent (intellectual property) personal injury law attorneys probate (estate planning) probate law attorneys sex offense attorneys sexual harassment attorneys tax attorneys trademark & copyright law traffic law attorneys trusts & estate planning... wrongful death attorneys
Are you having trouble finding a reliable and highly-rated attorney in your area of residence? Does the endless process of browsing and comparing law firms annoy you? If so, simply skip this step and post your request (or a general legal question) in our Free Legal Advice Center. Then wait for a reply from our experienced legal advisors, consultants or even your chosen lawyers. You can inquire about anything concerning your case, as well as questions about judicial issues in your state.

Comments: answer this question

""Appealing a Custody Case""

child custody attorneys Roanoke

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
I agree with Terms & Privacy Policy

© 2016